Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Pancakes


Today is my birthday and my wife, knowing that I'm a sucker for anything sweet, made me gluten free chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast. We use Pamela's Baking and Pancake mix for our pancakes then just add chocolate chips or blueberries to the batter after it's poured on the griddle. These pancakes are incredible. Here's the recipe:

Gluten Free Pancakes
2 cups Pamela's Gluten Free Pancake Mix
2 eggs
1 1/2 cups of water
2 Tbs of oil
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Add blueberries or chocolate chips to taste

4 comments:

  1. I'm copying and trying that one. I made pancakes from a gluten-free mix once and they were terrible. I can't get Jessie to even try them now. Maybe I'll surprise her one morning.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I hope she likes them. Can you buy Pamela's baking mix where you live? Do you have a good selection of gluten free items locally?
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cool..you are out of Portland. We are currently developing our vineyard & winery right out of Mcminnville.

    Nice to have found you. Nice hotckaes too!

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=48f73641ec8d8c4161bdd940ed323b1d