Monday, February 28, 2011

What’s Next?

I have a few recipes on standby waiting for their grand appearance on my blog. I just thought I would give anyone out there who cares a chance to tell me what they would like to see next. Here are your choices:
1. Brown Butter Brownies (quite possibly the best brownies I’ve ever made)
2. Meatballs (as in spaghetti and meatballs)
3. Pork Chili Verde (a Mexican chili/soup/stew meal)
4. Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken
5. Banana Bread
6. Chicken and Rice Casserole
7. Banana Layer Cake with Cream Carmel and Toasted Pecans
So, if you would like to tell me what to post next, just leave me a comment with your choice. If there is something not on the list you would like me to make and post, let me know and I’ll see what I can do. If you just don’t care what I post, I’ll pick something myself. Take care, Brian

12 comments:

  1. That's a tough one...maybe the buttermilk oven fried chicken? Really, they all sound great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of the chicken recipes! But I agree with Iris, they all sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brownies! Brownies! Brownies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Banana Layer Cake with Cream Carmel and Toasted Pecans YUM YUM YUM! But everything else sounds delicious too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The banana layer cake! But can't wait for all of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good gluten free cake! I vote Banana Layer Cake with Cream Carmel and Toasted Pecans! Sounds really good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would vote for the Buttermilk Oven Fried Chicken. Can you tell I'm a Southern girl? Honestly though, they all sound great.(Still can't believe that ribbony cake that you made.)
    Kay Guest

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chicken and rice casserole, brownies and banana layer cake! I can't decide!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll tell ya, the brownies sound fabulous and I love brownies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh where oh where is the gluten free miracle worker??? I'm hoping for the chicken and rice casserole. Please hurry back!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete

 
ss_blog_claim=48f73641ec8d8c4161bdd940ed323b1d